Monday 24th November 2014, 09:00. See more at XBRL week in Brussels
National Bank of Belgium, Rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères 61, Brussels
The 4th General Assembly of the OpenFiling association is convened, according to the Articles 8 to 11 of the OpenFiling Bylaws, in the place and date abovementioned, with the following agenda:
1. Report of the President
2. Approve the management performance of the Board
3. Renovation/Replacement of the Board after three years (Bylaws, art. 11, 12 & 13)
4. Panel: Open Source initiatives for XBRL
5. Questions and Answers
Art. 11. Bylaws:
a) Appointment of the Board and its officers, directors and representatives, as well as honorary members: It is proposed the renovation of the Board (with limited changes) for other mandate of three years. The slate proposed is:
- Ignacio Boixo: President. Spain, EuroFiling Co-coordinator, XBRL Spain
- Yoshiaki Wada: Vice-president. Japan, XII Board of Directors, XBRL Japan
- Ignacio Santos: Secretary. Spain, University Carlos III
- Herm Fischer: Member. USA, XBRL Standards Board, XBRL Formulae Chair
- Allyson Ugarte: Member. USA, XBRL taxonomies developer
- Javi Mora: Member. Colombia, XBRL expert.
b) Review and approve annual budgets and accounts: The OpenFiling association has no budget (neither income nor relevant expenses). The potential operational costs (webpage is covered by XBRL Spain) are well below the implicit cost of management of a budget for the Association.
Art 9. Bylaws – The Assembly is convened at first time (where quorum is required) in the same place and date, but 60 minutes before.